Norwegian course level A2
About the course:
Norwegian course Level A2 continues where Level A1 finished (chapter 9) and covers the final chapters from 10 to 16 in the curriculum book “På vei” (2012 edition).
This is what you will learn:
Norwegian course Level A2 will continue to develop and grow your vocabulary, grammatical skills and ability to have simple verbal communication with other norwegians. You will have conversations, read and write and learn more basic knowledge in norwegian. After this norwegian course you will know how to:
- Talk and write about personal relations and other common topics
- You will describe yourself and your surroundings such as house, area, school, your education and of course your work
- You will be able to communicate in simple situations about topics you know about
- You will express your wishes, feelings and engagement to others
- You will have conversations about family, with family, your house and your perosnal economy and more.
- You can tell about your health and diseases, you will know how to get appointment at the doctors
- You will be able to read simple texts and personal letters by yourself alone and without help.
- You will write simple and easy texts about your personal experience and daily events
- Baisc grammar structure to use in all the above mentioned learning points
- This course lasts 8 sessions in 4 weeks.
- The sessions are held on two weekday mornings or evenings every week.
- One lesson hour lasts 55 minutes. A session lasts 2 lesson hours.
- Weekend sessions are available
- Online sessions are available
Who is this course for:
This norwegian course level A2 is perfect for you who know some norwegian from before and or have completed norwegian level A1, and also for you who wish to continue learning more norwegian and about the norwegian society. This norwegian course prepares you for the famous norskprøve A1-A2 – this test also gives you the permanent stay permit.
Price: 3 490,-
You will get diploma with minimum 80% attendance and after you have paid the course fee.
SIGN UP NOW
The next step is norwegian course:
Learn Norwegian Grammar (Lær Norsk Grammatikk):
About page – Verb Wordlist (Verb Ordliste – Infinitiv form):
About page – Noun Wordlist (Substantiv Ordliste – Entall ubestemt form)