About the course:
Norwegian Level A2 continues where Level A1 finished and covers chapters 10 to 16 in the curriculum book “På vei” (2012 edition).
This is what you learn:
Level A2 further develops your vocabulary, grammatical skills and ability to engage in simple verbal communication.
You will communicate, read and write and acquire basic knowledge in norwegian. After the course you will know how to:
- Talk and write about personal relations and common topics
- Describe yourself and your surroundings, your education and your work
- Communicate in simple situations about known topics
- Express your wishes, feelings and engagement
- Have conversations about family, house and perosnal economy
- Tell about health and diseases, how to get appointment at the doctors
- Read simple texts and personal letters
- Write simple about personal experience and daily events
- Baisc grammar structure to use in above mentioned functions
- This course lasts 8 sessions in 4 weeks.
- The sessions are held on two weekday mornings or evenings every week.
- One lesson hour lasts 50 minutes. A session lasts 3 lesson hours.
Who is the course for:
This course is perfect for you who know some norwegian or have completed level A1, and for you who wish to learn more norwegian and about the society. This course prepares you for norskprøve A1-A2.
Price: NOK 3490,-
You will get diploma with minimum 75% attendance and after you have paid the course fee.
SIGN UP NOW