Answer to common questions and Info About Nowegian Courses and learning norwegian
We offer norwegian courses for everybody. We specialize in small groups with max. 5- 10 students, this helps us to focus on each student and everyone in the group and to give the extra help to the individual. The teacher answers all the questions and the teaching style is interactive and fun yet professional.
Please find all your questions and answers to your norwegian courses , norskprøven , bergenstest , samfunnskunnskapsprøven below:
- Level A1: This is the first level and it's the beginner norwegian course level. In this level you will learn everything about the grammars and pronounciation, and after completing this level you will be able to understand more of the daily life norwegian such spoken in the grocery stores etc...
- Level A2: This is the second level and it's the beginner norwegian course level final part. In this level you will continue to learn the final part of the grammars and pronounciation, and after completing this level you will be able to understand more and be able to compare things, talk about your day, what you are wearing, what you want and much more...NOTE: After completing level A1 and A2 you can start to prepare for the norwegian level A2 exam which will give you the permanent residence permit.
- Level B1: This is the third level and it's the first part of the intermediate norwegian course level. This level is usually divided into two or three parts (B1-1, B1-2, B1-3), the reason for that is that it's a lot of new vocabulary on a higher level than A1 and A2. A lot more difficult excercises and also the level that will help you pass the Bergenstest or Norskprøve. You will learn to use the norwegian language more active and focus more on the grammars and sentence structure etc...
- Level B2: This is the fourth level and it's the first part of the high intermediate norwegian course level. This level is usually divided into two parts (B2-1 and B2-2). You will in this level be able to understand and speak the language very well and you will learn advanced sentence structure and grammars and this is also the level that sets the foundation for the Bergenstest.NOTE: After completing level B1 and B2 you can start to prepare for the Bergenstest which will open every door in Norway, worklife, studylife and so on...
- Level C1: This is the fifth and most advanced norwegian course level, this level is not for everyone and it's not obligatory either. You learn to work with academic and literally texts and extend your vocabulary and to see nuances of the language.
- Call us at +47 4585 9288 or send us an email at email@example.com and we will send you all the details such as course info, place and time.
- Click on SIGN UP and register your contact and preferred norwegian course details and we will send you an confirmation with all details and information.
- After completing A1 and A2 you will know the norwegian language grammar and you will also know how to pronounce and how to have small daily life conversations with co-workers, students, friends etc...
- After completing B1 you will have an extended vocabulary and know more advanced sentence structure and will also be able to hold longer conversations about several different topics, this is the minimum level you need to work as a health professional in Norway as an example.
- After completing B2 you will have an even more extended vocabulary and know how to analyze and understand texts and litterature and you will also be able to argue in the norwegian language and you will also be close to taking the famous Bergenstest if that is one of your goals.
- Moss: in this school we also have students from Vestby, Drøbak, Råde
- Ski: in this school we also have students from Ytre Enebakk, Kolbotn,
- Lillestrøm: in this school we also have students from Jessheim, Fjerdingby, Eidsvoll verk, Lørenskog, Frogner, Fetsund, Kløfta, Nesodden, Nannestad, Råholt and Skedsmo.
- Sandvika: In this school we also have students from Asker, Bærum, Høvik, Blommenholm, Røyken, Drammen, Bekkestua, Fornebu, Kolsås, Lysaker, Rykkinn, Snarøya, Vøyenenga, Gjettum, Dønski og Bærums verk.
If you cancel a week before the starting date of the course, you will need to pay the full amount.
If you postpone the course more than twice we hold the right to cancel the course and you need to pay 50% of the course payment.
If you cancel the same day or 3 hours or less before course start time, the cancellation will not be valid and you will need to pay for the lesson.
If you cancel after attending first lesson, you need to pay the full amount.
If you have a letter with your doctors signature, then we can check it and accept the cancellation.
All our norwegian courses levels are based on the CEFR standard.
To apply for permanent stay permit/citizenship you need to have passed at least the exam for Norwegian level A2.