SpråkAkademiet is a norwegian language school based in 8 cities in Norway. The school was established in 2015 and has since offered and arranged norwegian courses for refugees, immigrants, private persons as well as small and large companies in Norway.
The norwegian language school is using a effective, interactive and fun teaching strategy for learning norwegian and are located in the best places in every city.
We are making it easier and more flexible for our students to attend the norwegian courses in the morning, day and eveningtimes.
The norwegian language school offers very structured, professional and intensive norwegian courses from A1, A2, B1 to B2 level.
The school focuses on providing the best quality of norwegian courses. Therefore the groups for each norwegian course level are small and will always only have one teacher throughout the whole course.
Other useful norwegian language services:
This is the online norwegian course program. This is perfect for you who have a busy schedule and wants to learn norwegian on the go. Check out for more info.
This is the sprakkafe and language schools platform. Check out for more info.
SpråkAkademiet is a part of the organization: LÆRERNE
Learn Norwegian Grammar (Lær Norsk Grammatikk):
About page – Verb Wordlist (Verb Ordliste – Infinitiv form):
- Based = Basert (Å basere)
- Established = Etablert (Å Etablere)
- Offered = Tilbydd (Å tilby)
- Arranged = Arrangert (Å arrangere)
- Using = Bruker (Å bruke)
- Learning = Lærer (Å lære)
- Are = Er (Å være)
- Making = Lager (Å lage) (We also translate making to the verb “å gjøre” which means “to do”)
- Focuses = Fokuserer (Å fokusere)
- Have = Ha (Å ha)
About page – Noun Wordlist (Substantiv Ordliste – Entall ubestemt form)
- School = Skole (En Skole)
- Cities = Byer (En by)
- Language = Språk (Et språk)
- Courses = Kurs (Et kurs)
- Private persons: Privatpersoner (En privatperson)
- Companies = Bedrifter (En bedrift)
- Places = Steder (Et sted)
- Morning = Morgen (En morgen)
- Day = Dag (En dag)
- Evening = Kveld (En kveld)
- Level = Nivå (Et nivå)
- Quality = Kvalitet (En kvalitet)
- Groups = Grupper (En gruppe)
- Teacher = Lærer (En lærer)